We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Gentlemen's Ride: Pennsylvania
Please join Bicycling and Rapha for a Gentleman's Ride next Sunday May 22nd. The ride will start and end at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center and venture through the foothills of the Appalachian mountains. The 46 mile loop features 2,500ft of climbing and will showcase the stunning beauty of the Lehigh Valley.
• Sunday May 22nd
• Meet at 8:30am — Departure at 9:00am
• Valley Preferred Cycling Center
1151 Mosser Road
Breinigsville, PA 18031
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb