We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Gentlemen's Ride and Films: Seattle
This Friday and Saturday July 15th and 16th, join us at Cascade Bicycle Studio as we celebrate summer, Seattle and all things cycling. Friday night will be an old fashioned Ice Cream social and movie night with a screening of the Rapha Continental film as well as Ben Ingham's D'Acciaio. Then, on Saturday morning we will watch the Tour de France and then ride on the great roads surrounding Seattle.
7pm - 10pm
Ice Cream truck at 7pm films start at 8pm at Cascade Bicycle Studio
115 North 36th Street, Suite A- Seattle, WA 98103
7am - 2pm leaving Cascade Bicycle Studio
We will screen stage 14 of the Tour de France and then head out to ride through the Seattle area. Everyone is welcome to participate in this ride, it will have plenty of climbing and a bit of gravel. No matter what happens earlier in the Tour, this is not a race.
Please RSVP for the ride.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX