We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Gentlemen's Ride: Santa Monica
Saturday, February 19th in Santa Monica, California we will roll out from Bike Effect, one of the most recent additions to our Retail Partner family. The ride? The Gauntlet. Despite the ominous sounding name this ride is open to one and all and purports to be a great ride up and through the Santa Monica hills. For those of us who are attending from the Portland, Oregon office we are crossing our fingers and praying for sunshine. Join us.
• 45 Miles, starting and ending at Bike Effect. map
• Coffee at 8:30am – Ride departure 9am sharp
• Return to Bike Effect to view the entire Spring & Summer 2011 range
• If you're in town send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.