[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Gentlemen's Ride: Santa Monica
Saturday, February 19th in Santa Monica, California we will roll out from Bike Effect, one of the most recent additions to our Retail Partner family. The ride? The Gauntlet. Despite the ominous sounding name this ride is open to one and all and purports to be a great ride up and through the Santa Monica hills. For those of us who are attending from the Portland, Oregon office we are crossing our fingers and praying for sunshine. Join us.
• 45 Miles, starting and ending at Bike Effect. map
• Coffee at 8:30am – Ride departure 9am sharp
• Return to Bike Effect to view the entire Spring & Summer 2011 range
• If you're in town send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…