We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Gentlemen's Ride: Santa Monica
Saturday, February 19th in Santa Monica, California we will roll out from Bike Effect, one of the most recent additions to our Retail Partner family. The ride? The Gauntlet. Despite the ominous sounding name this ride is open to one and all and purports to be a great ride up and through the Santa Monica hills. For those of us who are attending from the Portland, Oregon office we are crossing our fingers and praying for sunshine. Join us.
• 45 Miles, starting and ending at Bike Effect. map
• Coffee at 8:30am – Ride departure 9am sharp
• Return to Bike Effect to view the entire Spring & Summer 2011 range
• If you're in town send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX