We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Gentlemen's Ride: Santa Monica
Saturday, February 19th in Santa Monica, California we will roll out from Bike Effect, one of the most recent additions to our Retail Partner family. The ride? The Gauntlet. Despite the ominous sounding name this ride is open to one and all and purports to be a great ride up and through the Santa Monica hills. For those of us who are attending from the Portland, Oregon office we are crossing our fingers and praying for sunshine. Join us.
• 45 Miles, starting and ending at Bike Effect. map
• Coffee at 8:30am – Ride departure 9am sharp
• Return to Bike Effect to view the entire Spring & Summer 2011 range
• If you're in town send us a note: email@example.com
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb