Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Garrett Chow sneak peek
Friday evening All Chips on the Table, Garrett Chow’s collection of bicycle related artwork, promises to be one of the best shows to hit SF since last year's Brian Vernor exhibit. Kudos to the Cycle Club for keeping us entertained with creativity of this calibre. Garrett himself has been keeping unusually quiet about what exactly the show will entail, but sent through these select images to whet the appetites. We also hear that World Champion cross racer Zdenek Stybar has sent through his Pink Specialized Crux from the Omega-Quickstep service course to be on display. From working with Specialized to some of the best T-shirt designs that anyone has seen, videos of adventurous riding to the co-creation of MashSF, Garrett has done it all.
The MASH Transit store - located across town on 14th Street - will host a cyclocross race from their shop over to the opening at the Cycle Club. Cutty Cross Cat will end just as the festivities will be kicking off at the Club, complete with espresso and adult beverages for all. Additionally there will be a selection of the Rapha Cyclocross Collection up for grabs as the winning prize.
So, as we eagerly await the opening of the doors Friday night for All Chips on the Table, keep an eye on the Rapha North America Instagram account – @Rapha_N_America – for updates along the way. If you happen to be in town, we hope to see you there.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…