[ locale string ]
Garrett Chow sneak peek
Friday evening All Chips on the Table, Garrett Chow’s collection of bicycle related artwork, promises to be one of the best shows to hit SF since last year's Brian Vernor exhibit. Kudos to the Cycle Club for keeping us entertained with creativity of this calibre. Garrett himself has been keeping unusually quiet about what exactly the show will entail, but sent through these select images to whet the appetites. We also hear that World Champion cross racer Zdenek Stybar has sent through his Pink Specialized Crux from the Omega-Quickstep service course to be on display. From working with Specialized to some of the best T-shirt designs that anyone has seen, videos of adventurous riding to the co-creation of MashSF, Garrett has done it all.
The MASH Transit store - located across town on 14th Street - will host a cyclocross race from their shop over to the opening at the Cycle Club. Cutty Cross Cat will end just as the festivities will be kicking off at the Club, complete with espresso and adult beverages for all. Additionally there will be a selection of the Rapha Cyclocross Collection up for grabs as the winning prize.
So, as we eagerly await the opening of the doors Friday night for All Chips on the Table, keep an eye on the Rapha North America Instagram account – @Rapha_N_America – for updates along the way. If you happen to be in town, we hope to see you there.
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.