We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Fundraising Deadline – 5th July
The first fundraising deadline is now fast approaching. To take part in the ride we ask that each team member raises 80% (£2000) of their total sponsorship by Friday 5th July.
If you have not done so already now is a great time to set up your online fundraising page. Simply follow one of the links below:
But it’s not all about asking people for money. Don’t forget, many companies will match their employees fundraising up to a specific level, you can hold events, sell off unwanted items, organise a pub quiz, hold your own sponsored bike ride, get colleagues to hold a bake sale at work, and lots more. Ambitious about Autism are here to help you hit your target. You can call Jay (020 8815 5131) or email Jhunt@AmbitiousAboutAutism.org.uk at any time.
Why your support is vital
Ambitious about Autism support young people with Autism and their families through a number of services. One service they provide, which your sponsorship will support, is the Talk about Autism.
Talk about Autism is an online community. It’s a forum for parents of children with autism and others to talk about how autism impacts on their lives. It’s a place for people to share their stories, get support and help other people to understand more about autism.
By riding, you will be supporting this service and helping to make a real difference. To hear just what a difference this service makes in the lives of families please take a moment to watch this short film:
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC