Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Fundraising Deadline – 5th July
The first fundraising deadline is now fast approaching. To take part in the ride we ask that each team member raises 80% (£2000) of their total sponsorship by Friday 5th July.
If you have not done so already now is a great time to set up your online fundraising page. Simply follow one of the links below:
But it’s not all about asking people for money. Don’t forget, many companies will match their employees fundraising up to a specific level, you can hold events, sell off unwanted items, organise a pub quiz, hold your own sponsored bike ride, get colleagues to hold a bake sale at work, and lots more. Ambitious about Autism are here to help you hit your target. You can call Jay (020 8815 5131) or email Jhunt@AmbitiousAboutAutism.org.uk at any time.
Why your support is vital
Ambitious about Autism support young people with Autism and their families through a number of services. One service they provide, which your sponsorship will support, is the Talk about Autism.
Talk about Autism is an online community. It’s a forum for parents of children with autism and others to talk about how autism impacts on their lives. It’s a place for people to share their stories, get support and help other people to understand more about autism.
By riding, you will be supporting this service and helping to make a real difference. To hear just what a difference this service makes in the lives of families please take a moment to watch this short film:
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…