[ locale string ]
Fundraising Deadline – 5th July
The first fundraising deadline is now fast approaching. To take part in the ride we ask that each team member raises 80% (£2000) of their total sponsorship by Friday 5th July.
If you have not done so already now is a great time to set up your online fundraising page. Simply follow one of the links below:
But it’s not all about asking people for money. Don’t forget, many companies will match their employees fundraising up to a specific level, you can hold events, sell off unwanted items, organise a pub quiz, hold your own sponsored bike ride, get colleagues to hold a bake sale at work, and lots more. Ambitious about Autism are here to help you hit your target. You can call Jay (020 8815 5131) or email Jhunt@AmbitiousAboutAutism.org.uk at any time.
Why your support is vital
Ambitious about Autism support young people with Autism and their families through a number of services. One service they provide, which your sponsorship will support, is the Talk about Autism.
Talk about Autism is an online community. It’s a forum for parents of children with autism and others to talk about how autism impacts on their lives. It’s a place for people to share their stories, get support and help other people to understand more about autism.
By riding, you will be supporting this service and helping to make a real difference. To hear just what a difference this service makes in the lives of families please take a moment to watch this short film:
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…