We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Fundraising Deadline – 5th July
The first fundraising deadline is now fast approaching. To take part in the ride we ask that each team member raises 80% (£2000) of their total sponsorship by Friday 5th July.
If you have not done so already now is a great time to set up your online fundraising page. Simply follow one of the links below:
But it’s not all about asking people for money. Don’t forget, many companies will match their employees fundraising up to a specific level, you can hold events, sell off unwanted items, organise a pub quiz, hold your own sponsored bike ride, get colleagues to hold a bake sale at work, and lots more. Ambitious about Autism are here to help you hit your target. You can call Jay (020 8815 5131) or email Jhunt@AmbitiousAboutAutism.org.uk at any time.
Why your support is vital
Ambitious about Autism support young people with Autism and their families through a number of services. One service they provide, which your sponsorship will support, is the Talk about Autism.
Talk about Autism is an online community. It’s a forum for parents of children with autism and others to talk about how autism impacts on their lives. It’s a place for people to share their stories, get support and help other people to understand more about autism.
By riding, you will be supporting this service and helping to make a real difference. To hear just what a difference this service makes in the lives of families please take a moment to watch this short film:
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.