Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
From Vegas to Seattle
A week and-a-half of cyclocross craziness wrapped up Sunday with the Rapha-FOCUS Gran Prix in Seattle, Washington. Zac Daab, the man whose Cascade Bicycle Studio (recently named in Bicycling magazine's 100 Best Shops guide) inspired the boutique bicycle movement, put together a weekend full of fantastic cyclocross. There was plenty of beer to go around, plenty of frietjes and the fiercest racing the Pacific Northwest has seen this year. Euro pros Bart Wellens, Rob Peeters (Telenet-Fidea Cycling), Ben Berden (Stoemper Bikes) and Planet Bikes' Jonathan Page, whom we like to think of as half-Belgian even though he is originally from the States, were on hand to keep the speed high.
Our own Zach McDonald was there to represent the Rapha-FOCUS squad. The Gran Prix was the final race in a series of events that officially kicked off this year's US cross season. Last week we put up a preview of the US cyclocross scene. Stay tuned later this week for a follow-up on what has been going on with all things cyclocross, from the Vegas desert to the rainy shores of Seattle.
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…