[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
From the Archive: The 1910 Film
Tomorrow (Wednesday 18th July) is the most anticipated stage of the Tour so far. As the peloton enjoys a rest day in Pau, they will have one eye (and jangling nerves) fixed on the impending 197km over the biggest and most revered climbs the Pyrenees has to offer.
For Wiggins and Team Sky it will be a preservation of supremacy. But surely, for the sake of the fans and the sport, attack is the best form of defence? Probably not for Sky's highly rational tacticians, but we might expect some audacious climbing from somewhere. Rolland, Van Den Broeck, Nibali, even Cadel… Whatever the case it's going to be an interesting day or two in the Pyrenees and to whet your appetite for the Queen Stage of the 2012 Tour de France, here is Rapha's 1910 Challenge Film. Shot in 2010 to mark the centenary of the Tour's first passage into the mountains, four riders tackled a 326km route in the mountains of Southwest France.
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX