We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
From the Archive: The 1910 Film
Tomorrow (Wednesday 18th July) is the most anticipated stage of the Tour so far. As the peloton enjoys a rest day in Pau, they will have one eye (and jangling nerves) fixed on the impending 197km over the biggest and most revered climbs the Pyrenees has to offer.
For Wiggins and Team Sky it will be a preservation of supremacy. But surely, for the sake of the fans and the sport, attack is the best form of defence? Probably not for Sky's highly rational tacticians, but we might expect some audacious climbing from somewhere. Rolland, Van Den Broeck, Nibali, even Cadel… Whatever the case it's going to be an interesting day or two in the Pyrenees and to whet your appetite for the Queen Stage of the 2012 Tour de France, here is Rapha's 1910 Challenge Film. Shot in 2010 to mark the centenary of the Tour's first passage into the mountains, four riders tackled a 326km route in the mountains of Southwest France.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX