We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
From the Archive: The 1910 Film
Tomorrow (Wednesday 18th July) is the most anticipated stage of the Tour so far. As the peloton enjoys a rest day in Pau, they will have one eye (and jangling nerves) fixed on the impending 197km over the biggest and most revered climbs the Pyrenees has to offer.
For Wiggins and Team Sky it will be a preservation of supremacy. But surely, for the sake of the fans and the sport, attack is the best form of defence? Probably not for Sky's highly rational tacticians, but we might expect some audacious climbing from somewhere. Rolland, Van Den Broeck, Nibali, even Cadel… Whatever the case it's going to be an interesting day or two in the Pyrenees and to whet your appetite for the Queen Stage of the 2012 Tour de France, here is Rapha's 1910 Challenge Film. Shot in 2010 to mark the centenary of the Tour's first passage into the mountains, four riders tackled a 326km route in the mountains of Southwest France.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC