Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
From the Archive: The 1910 Film
Tomorrow (Wednesday 18th July) is the most anticipated stage of the Tour so far. As the peloton enjoys a rest day in Pau, they will have one eye (and jangling nerves) fixed on the impending 197km over the biggest and most revered climbs the Pyrenees has to offer.
For Wiggins and Team Sky it will be a preservation of supremacy. But surely, for the sake of the fans and the sport, attack is the best form of defence? Probably not for Sky's highly rational tacticians, but we might expect some audacious climbing from somewhere. Rolland, Van Den Broeck, Nibali, even Cadel… Whatever the case it's going to be an interesting day or two in the Pyrenees and to whet your appetite for the Queen Stage of the 2012 Tour de France, here is Rapha's 1910 Challenge Film. Shot in 2010 to mark the centenary of the Tour's first passage into the mountains, four riders tackled a 326km route in the mountains of Southwest France.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX