We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
From the Archive: The 1910 Film
Tomorrow (Wednesday 18th July) is the most anticipated stage of the Tour so far. As the peloton enjoys a rest day in Pau, they will have one eye (and jangling nerves) fixed on the impending 197km over the biggest and most revered climbs the Pyrenees has to offer.
For Wiggins and Team Sky it will be a preservation of supremacy. But surely, for the sake of the fans and the sport, attack is the best form of defence? Probably not for Sky's highly rational tacticians, but we might expect some audacious climbing from somewhere. Rolland, Van Den Broeck, Nibali, even Cadel… Whatever the case it's going to be an interesting day or two in the Pyrenees and to whet your appetite for the Queen Stage of the 2012 Tour de France, here is Rapha's 1910 Challenge Film. Shot in 2010 to mark the centenary of the Tour's first passage into the mountains, four riders tackled a 326km route in the mountains of Southwest France.
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG