We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
From Rapha with Love
Team Sky is made up of a squad of 27 riders, 16 performance staff, 4 doctors, 5 physios, 9 carers/ soigneurs, 9 mechanics, 2 drivers, 1 chef, and 13 others including a photographer, press officer and service course manager. That’s quite an entourage, so you need a lot of kit. Here are some pictures from the week before Christmas when a crack team at Rapha hand picked and personally packed Team Sky’s grand delivery of Rapha kit for the new season. This included bespoke tailored kit, personalised name labels and more.
Everyone here at Rapha HQ in London who caught a glimpse of Wiggo’s suitcase (and more importantly its contents) just before Christmas was certainly impressed. We hope Team Sky are pleased with their threads, which they are currently testing out at their training camp in Mallorca ahead of the Tour Down Under. From everyone here at Rapha we wish them the very best out on the road in 2013.
Bradley Wiggins' Suitcase:
Like all the riders, Mr. Wiggins received 300 plus items, including: Race capes, Gilets, Summer Jerseys, Long Sleeve Jerseys, Skinsuits, Pro Team Bib Shorts, Summer Bib Shorts, Deep Winter Tights, Pro Team Base Layers, Merino Base Layers, Grand Tour Gloves, 10x Sky Pro Team Mitts, Arm Warmers, Knee Warmers, Oversocks, Overshoes, Softshell Jackets, Embrocation, Chamois Cream… you get the picture…
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC