We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Frank Schott Photography Exhibition
This evening the Rapha Cycle Club SF keeps its doors open late to host a reception for Frank Schott's 'Alpine Roads' exhibition. Mr. Schott's photos of the empty European roads of the most famous Grand Tour routes are an exploration of space and a tribute to the riding there. Stop by the club and see the prints hanging in the upstairs gallery space. There will be wine and beer provided to help your perusing skills and the cafe will also be open. If you cannot attend the reception tonight, stop by on your bicycle tomorrow for a free cup of French Press coffee (get your coffee card punched) and take a look through Frank's fantastic images.
The Rapha Cycle Club
2198 Filbert (x. Fillmore)
San Francisco, CA 94123
- RT @mike_cuming: good luck to the fellas @Porterelliott @willstephenson and @edlaverack in the U23 TT today...
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...