Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Frank Schott Photography Exhibition
This evening the Rapha Cycle Club SF keeps its doors open late to host a reception for Frank Schott's 'Alpine Roads' exhibition. Mr. Schott's photos of the empty European roads of the most famous Grand Tour routes are an exploration of space and a tribute to the riding there. Stop by the club and see the prints hanging in the upstairs gallery space. There will be wine and beer provided to help your perusing skills and the cafe will also be open. If you cannot attend the reception tonight, stop by on your bicycle tomorrow for a free cup of French Press coffee (get your coffee card punched) and take a look through Frank's fantastic images.
The Rapha Cycle Club
2198 Filbert (x. Fillmore)
San Francisco, CA 94123
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG