The Rapha Cycling Club
The Rapha Cycling Club is the first cycling club of its kind, an active riding and racing club designed to create a global community of like-minded, passionate road riders. Supported and managed by Rapha, the RCC offers members a unique combination of benefits, including exclusive kit, rides, races, events, all underpinned by great service and support from Rapha.
RCC membership is valid for 12 months. Your membership will commence on the day you receive your welcome email, generally three days after purchase.
Main benefits of RCC membership:
- Access to exclusive RCC training and racing kit, including special editions.
- Priority access to select product launches and sales.
- Special RCC riding adventures including Satellite Rides, Excursions and Transfer Rides.
- Weekly organised RCC rides.
- Access to the RCC app, enabling members to create and join RCC rides across the world, along with a chat feature to connect you with members in your area.
- Online members forum.
- Complimentary biannual magazine - Mondial.
- Complimentary upgrade to express shipping on all rapha.cc orders above the free shipping threshold.
- Dedicated member support at the biggest organised rides.
- Full-time RCC team to assist you with all aspects of your cycling.
- Regular emails keeping you in touch with the RCC community.
At Rapha Cycle Clubs:
- Road bikes available to hire for a small daily fee (£15/$25/€20).*
- Complimentary hot beverage when you show your membership card.
- RCC monthly members social gathering on the first Wednesday of every month in every Rapha Cycle Club.
- Seasonal ‘product insight’ evenings.
- Priority reservations at Rapha events, such as the Rapha Prestige, Hell of the North, and Rapha Super Cross.
- RCC road races organised by the RCC team.
- RCC summits organised by Rapha Travel twice a year held in key cycling destinations.
- 50% off bike hire on Rapha Travel trips.
- 15% off second Rapha Travel trip in the same calendar year.
- Private RCC members club on Strava.
If you’re not based in, or near, one of the Club’s city chapter locations, you can apply to join the RCC’s International chapter. This will allow you to enjoy the same service when visiting a Rapha Cycle Club, as well as participating in Club rides, races and events when travelling abroad. You’ll also have access to the same exclusive RCC kit and offers from Rapha Travel, while the RCC smartphone app and the members’ forum will connect you directly with your fellow club members wherever they are in the world.*Hiring a bike:
Bike hire is currently available exclusively from Rapha Cycle Clubs. Bike hire requests can be made from 3 working days after the purchase of membership, upon receipt of your 'welcome email'. At this point, a bike hire request can be submitted but please note that bike hire requests must be made at least 3 days in advance of a hire date and the maximum hire duration is 3 days in any one trip. Bike availability is subject to demand.