[ locale string ]
First/Last Exhibition with Emily Maye
Join us on Saturday June 30th at the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco for the opening of "First/Last", a new photography exhibition by veteran race photographer Emily Maye. Emily will be on hand on Saturday evening to open her show, which is an intimate look at the 2012 Amgen Tour of California.
Join us for a celebration coinciding with the opening stage of the Tour de France. To compare these two great tours and the regions they visit we will be sampling Californian and French wines. The exhibition also marks the Cycle Club's early opening hours of 7.00am for the duration of the Tour. The days below will open even earlier for extended live screenings:
- Mon July 2nd - 6.30am: Stage 2 [Mass sprint likely]
- Tue July 3rd - 6.30am: Stage 3 [Cobbled Stage start]
- Thu July 5th - 6.30am: Stage 5 [Sprinter’s Stage]
- Sat July 7th - 6.00am: Stage 7 [Climber’s Stage]
- Sun July 8th - 6.00am: Stage 8 [Medium mountains]
- Wed July 11th - 6.30am: Stage 10 [Col du Grand Colombier]
- Sat July 14th - 6.00am: Stage 13 [Windy Stage to Cap d’Agde]
- Sun July 15th - 6.00am: Stage 14 [First Pyrenean Stage]
- Wed July 18th - 6.00am: Stage 16 [Circle of Death]
- Fri July 20th - 6.30am: Stage 18 [Relief for sprinters]
- Sat July 21st - 6.00am: Stage 19 [Nail-biting TT]
Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco:
2198 Filbert (x. Fillmore)
San Francisco, CA 94123 [ map ]
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.