We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A big thank you to everyone who supplied feedback, suggestions, and bug findings on the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app released last week. The rumours that Fausto might actually be an Android user are unfounded.
By early next week we will have a 1.0.1 bug-fix update available for download in the iTunes store. Meanwhile, work continues with our partners at Future Workshops on Rapha Rendezvous 1.1.
The update should include all of the following:
- Password improvements
- Cancel a ride
- Delete a group
- Users can mark themselves as 'not riding' in a ride
- Users can remove themselves from a group
- Improvement to emailing somebody directly if they are not found in search
- Allow users to repeat a ride
- Allow users to add a ride to a group
- Integrate Facebook and Twitter functions when somebody creates a ride
- Add a 'last logged in date' for users which is displayed when adding users to a ride
- Upgrade App to use iOS 4.0
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.