We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A big thank you to everyone who supplied feedback, suggestions, and bug findings on the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app released last week. The rumours that Fausto might actually be an Android user are unfounded.
By early next week we will have a 1.0.1 bug-fix update available for download in the iTunes store. Meanwhile, work continues with our partners at Future Workshops on Rapha Rendezvous 1.1.
The update should include all of the following:
- Password improvements
- Cancel a ride
- Delete a group
- Users can mark themselves as 'not riding' in a ride
- Users can remove themselves from a group
- Improvement to emailing somebody directly if they are not found in search
- Allow users to repeat a ride
- Allow users to add a ride to a group
- Integrate Facebook and Twitter functions when somebody creates a ride
- Add a 'last logged in date' for users which is displayed when adding users to a ride
- Upgrade App to use iOS 4.0
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI