We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A big thank you to everyone who supplied feedback, suggestions, and bug findings on the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app released last week. The rumours that Fausto might actually be an Android user are unfounded.
By early next week we will have a 1.0.1 bug-fix update available for download in the iTunes store. Meanwhile, work continues with our partners at Future Workshops on Rapha Rendezvous 1.1.
The update should include all of the following:
- Password improvements
- Cancel a ride
- Delete a group
- Users can mark themselves as 'not riding' in a ride
- Users can remove themselves from a group
- Improvement to emailing somebody directly if they are not found in search
- Allow users to repeat a ride
- Allow users to add a ride to a group
- Integrate Facebook and Twitter functions when somebody creates a ride
- Add a 'last logged in date' for users which is displayed when adding users to a ride
- Upgrade App to use iOS 4.0
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB