Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
A big thank you to everyone who supplied feedback, suggestions, and bug findings on the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app released last week. The rumours that Fausto might actually be an Android user are unfounded.
By early next week we will have a 1.0.1 bug-fix update available for download in the iTunes store. Meanwhile, work continues with our partners at Future Workshops on Rapha Rendezvous 1.1.
The update should include all of the following:
- Password improvements
- Cancel a ride
- Delete a group
- Users can mark themselves as 'not riding' in a ride
- Users can remove themselves from a group
- Improvement to emailing somebody directly if they are not found in search
- Allow users to repeat a ride
- Allow users to add a ride to a group
- Integrate Facebook and Twitter functions when somebody creates a ride
- Add a 'last logged in date' for users which is displayed when adding users to a ride
- Upgrade App to use iOS 4.0
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…