We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A big thank you to everyone who supplied feedback, suggestions, and bug findings on the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app released last week. The rumours that Fausto might actually be an Android user are unfounded.
By early next week we will have a 1.0.1 bug-fix update available for download in the iTunes store. Meanwhile, work continues with our partners at Future Workshops on Rapha Rendezvous 1.1.
The update should include all of the following:
- Password improvements
- Cancel a ride
- Delete a group
- Users can mark themselves as 'not riding' in a ride
- Users can remove themselves from a group
- Improvement to emailing somebody directly if they are not found in search
- Allow users to repeat a ride
- Allow users to add a ride to a group
- Integrate Facebook and Twitter functions when somebody creates a ride
- Add a 'last logged in date' for users which is displayed when adding users to a ride
- Upgrade App to use iOS 4.0
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.