We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Final Week - Cross Competition
This week marks the closing days for the Cross Competition. While at Interbike last month in Las Vegas we got to see the rollout of the special color scheme that FOCUS put together just for rider Chris Jones. Jones and McDonald raced their bikes this past weekend in Louisville, Kentucky, which is also the proposed course for the 2013 Cyclocross World Championships. Click through to see a video from Cycling Dirt in which Jones discusses the prospect of racing Worlds in the States.
One thing to note: This is not the cross that you could win. This was a special bike painted just for the 2010/11 Jones/McDonald Cross Campaign. The colorway (if you will) that is up for the win will look more like the FOCUS under Jones in his Video interview. If you are worried about being one of the winners of the competition remember that three runners-up will win the Rapha Cross Jersey.
Sign up for the Cross Competition now.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb