We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Final Week - Cross Competition
This week marks the closing days for the Cross Competition. While at Interbike last month in Las Vegas we got to see the rollout of the special color scheme that FOCUS put together just for rider Chris Jones. Jones and McDonald raced their bikes this past weekend in Louisville, Kentucky, which is also the proposed course for the 2013 Cyclocross World Championships. Click through to see a video from Cycling Dirt in which Jones discusses the prospect of racing Worlds in the States.
One thing to note: This is not the cross that you could win. This was a special bike painted just for the 2010/11 Jones/McDonald Cross Campaign. The colorway (if you will) that is up for the win will look more like the FOCUS under Jones in his Video interview. If you are worried about being one of the winners of the competition remember that three runners-up will win the Rapha Cross Jersey.
Sign up for the Cross Competition now.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries