We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Final Week - Cross Competition
This week marks the closing days for the Cross Competition. While at Interbike last month in Las Vegas we got to see the rollout of the special color scheme that FOCUS put together just for rider Chris Jones. Jones and McDonald raced their bikes this past weekend in Louisville, Kentucky, which is also the proposed course for the 2013 Cyclocross World Championships. Click through to see a video from Cycling Dirt in which Jones discusses the prospect of racing Worlds in the States.
One thing to note: This is not the cross that you could win. This was a special bike painted just for the 2010/11 Jones/McDonald Cross Campaign. The colorway (if you will) that is up for the win will look more like the FOCUS under Jones in his Video interview. If you are worried about being one of the winners of the competition remember that three runners-up will win the Rapha Cross Jersey.
Sign up for the Cross Competition now.
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Inspired by the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez, we bring back Alpe d’Quiz with a Rapha prize to be won each day. Enter now → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @joneaves No problem Jon, we do our best. Thanks for the feedback.
- Our very own "Super-knecht" @grutte_bear leaves us today to return to his homeland of Holland. So, we… http://t.co/sSULSkWcRw
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: The new @rapharacing Cross Transfer Jacket has great details. Which is why we’ll take #oneoftheseplease http://t.…
- While we are on the Rapha x Raeburn collection. Read this fantastic interview with Chris and Graeme by @JohnProlly http://t.co/TDg48zHfVS