We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Final Week - Cross Competition
This week marks the closing days for the Cross Competition. While at Interbike last month in Las Vegas we got to see the rollout of the special color scheme that FOCUS put together just for rider Chris Jones. Jones and McDonald raced their bikes this past weekend in Louisville, Kentucky, which is also the proposed course for the 2013 Cyclocross World Championships. Click through to see a video from Cycling Dirt in which Jones discusses the prospect of racing Worlds in the States.
One thing to note: This is not the cross that you could win. This was a special bike painted just for the 2010/11 Jones/McDonald Cross Campaign. The colorway (if you will) that is up for the win will look more like the FOCUS under Jones in his Video interview. If you are worried about being one of the winners of the competition remember that three runners-up will win the Rapha Cross Jersey.
Sign up for the Cross Competition now.
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG