We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Final Week - Cross Competition
This week marks the closing days for the Cross Competition. While at Interbike last month in Las Vegas we got to see the rollout of the special color scheme that FOCUS put together just for rider Chris Jones. Jones and McDonald raced their bikes this past weekend in Louisville, Kentucky, which is also the proposed course for the 2013 Cyclocross World Championships. Click through to see a video from Cycling Dirt in which Jones discusses the prospect of racing Worlds in the States.
One thing to note: This is not the cross that you could win. This was a special bike painted just for the 2010/11 Jones/McDonald Cross Campaign. The colorway (if you will) that is up for the win will look more like the FOCUS under Jones in his Video interview. If you are worried about being one of the winners of the competition remember that three runners-up will win the Rapha Cross Jersey.
Sign up for the Cross Competition now.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC