We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Festive 500 Group Rides
What's the quickest route to completing the Festive 500? Ride it with your friends of course. There is one other option, but that involves riding day and night through potentially frozen conditions, and we do not necessarily recommend that. Christmas is, amongst other things, a season for celebrating so saddle up in solidarity and ring in the new year with a group ride or two.
If you are in the Bay Area/ San Francisco we have organised rides happening each day starting from the Rapha Cycle Club. See the below graphic or stop by for the week's details. If you can't make these, we're sure you can convince others along the way as you take up the challenge.
If you are in any of the following areas, join one of our local Rapha Retail Partners as they tackle the Festive 500. Don't forget prizes will be awarded to the best story to come out of the Festive 500 this year. Submit your story here — Festive 500 2012. Plus, a few of our retailers are offering their own participation prizes. Take a look below.
Boston, MA - Ride.Studio.Cafe
New York, NY / Greenwich, CT - Signature Cycles
Vancouver, BC - La Bicicletta Pro Shop
Los Angeles, CA - Bike Effect
San Francisco, CA - Rapha Cycle Club
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G