Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Festive 500 Group Rides
What's the quickest route to completing the Festive 500? Ride it with your friends of course. There is one other option, but that involves riding day and night through potentially frozen conditions, and we do not necessarily recommend that. Christmas is, amongst other things, a season for celebrating so saddle up in solidarity and ring in the new year with a group ride or two.
If you are in the Bay Area/ San Francisco we have organised rides happening each day starting from the Rapha Cycle Club. See the below graphic or stop by for the week's details. If you can't make these, we're sure you can convince others along the way as you take up the challenge.
If you are in any of the following areas, join one of our local Rapha Retail Partners as they tackle the Festive 500. Don't forget prizes will be awarded to the best story to come out of the Festive 500 this year. Submit your story here — Festive 500 2012. Plus, a few of our retailers are offering their own participation prizes. Take a look below.
Boston, MA - Ride.Studio.Cafe
New York, NY / Greenwich, CT - Signature Cycles
Vancouver, BC - La Bicicletta Pro Shop
Los Angeles, CA - Bike Effect
San Francisco, CA - Rapha Cycle Club
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq