We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Festive 500 Group Rides
What's the quickest route to completing the Festive 500? Ride it with your friends of course. There is one other option, but that involves riding day and night through potentially frozen conditions, and we do not necessarily recommend that. Christmas is, amongst other things, a season for celebrating so saddle up in solidarity and ring in the new year with a group ride or two.
If you are in the Bay Area/ San Francisco we have organised rides happening each day starting from the Rapha Cycle Club. See the below graphic or stop by for the week's details. If you can't make these, we're sure you can convince others along the way as you take up the challenge.
If you are in any of the following areas, join one of our local Rapha Retail Partners as they tackle the Festive 500. Don't forget prizes will be awarded to the best story to come out of the Festive 500 this year. Submit your story here — Festive 500 2012. Plus, a few of our retailers are offering their own participation prizes. Take a look below.
Boston, MA - Ride.Studio.Cafe
New York, NY / Greenwich, CT - Signature Cycles
Vancouver, BC - La Bicicletta Pro Shop
Los Angeles, CA - Bike Effect
San Francisco, CA - Rapha Cycle Club
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq