We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Festive 500 Group Rides
What's the quickest route to completing the Festive 500? Ride it with your friends of course. There is one other option, but that involves riding day and night through potentially frozen conditions, and we do not necessarily recommend that. Christmas is, amongst other things, a season for celebrating so saddle up in solidarity and ring in the new year with a group ride or two.
If you are in the Bay Area/ San Francisco we have organised rides happening each day starting from the Rapha Cycle Club. See the below graphic or stop by for the week's details. If you can't make these, we're sure you can convince others along the way as you take up the challenge.
If you are in any of the following areas, join one of our local Rapha Retail Partners as they tackle the Festive 500. Don't forget prizes will be awarded to the best story to come out of the Festive 500 this year. Submit your story here — Festive 500 2012. Plus, a few of our retailers are offering their own participation prizes. Take a look below.
Boston, MA - Ride.Studio.Cafe
New York, NY / Greenwich, CT - Signature Cycles
Vancouver, BC - La Bicicletta Pro Shop
Los Angeles, CA - Bike Effect
San Francisco, CA - Rapha Cycle Club
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb