We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
In case you haven't heard, Portland, Oregon is a great city to be a cyclist. It's a constant point of discussion with other cycling cities in the U.S., but if you spend some time here, it is pretty easy to fall under Portland's charm as a rider. A big reason for Portland being bike friendly is the Bicycle Transportation Alliance. For the past twenty years the BTA has been working to promote bicycling in our state with policy, education and local advocacy.
Next week they are holding a drawing for their fall fundraiser—grand prizes being a Moots 29-er or a 'Cross bike, compliments of Moots and Cyclepath. Moots are friends and great partners in the Rapha Continental, who are making beautiful titanium bikes in Steamboat, CO. Cyclepath is a terrific high-end shop that is run by a couple of talented riders named Bill and Josh who have a real passion for riding anything so long as dirt is involved.
For $20 and with a stroke of fortune, you could have yourself a new custom Ti dream bike. Enter to win online.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP