We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
In case you haven't heard, Portland, Oregon is a great city to be a cyclist. It's a constant point of discussion with other cycling cities in the U.S., but if you spend some time here, it is pretty easy to fall under Portland's charm as a rider. A big reason for Portland being bike friendly is the Bicycle Transportation Alliance. For the past twenty years the BTA has been working to promote bicycling in our state with policy, education and local advocacy.
Next week they are holding a drawing for their fall fundraiser—grand prizes being a Moots 29-er or a 'Cross bike, compliments of Moots and Cyclepath. Moots are friends and great partners in the Rapha Continental, who are making beautiful titanium bikes in Steamboat, CO. Cyclepath is a terrific high-end shop that is run by a couple of talented riders named Bill and Josh who have a real passion for riding anything so long as dirt is involved.
For $20 and with a stroke of fortune, you could have yourself a new custom Ti dream bike. Enter to win online.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries