We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
In case you haven't heard, Portland, Oregon is a great city to be a cyclist. It's a constant point of discussion with other cycling cities in the U.S., but if you spend some time here, it is pretty easy to fall under Portland's charm as a rider. A big reason for Portland being bike friendly is the Bicycle Transportation Alliance. For the past twenty years the BTA has been working to promote bicycling in our state with policy, education and local advocacy.
Next week they are holding a drawing for their fall fundraiser—grand prizes being a Moots 29-er or a 'Cross bike, compliments of Moots and Cyclepath. Moots are friends and great partners in the Rapha Continental, who are making beautiful titanium bikes in Steamboat, CO. Cyclepath is a terrific high-end shop that is run by a couple of talented riders named Bill and Josh who have a real passion for riding anything so long as dirt is involved.
For $20 and with a stroke of fortune, you could have yourself a new custom Ti dream bike. Enter to win online.
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…