We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
In case you haven't heard, Portland, Oregon is a great city to be a cyclist. It's a constant point of discussion with other cycling cities in the U.S., but if you spend some time here, it is pretty easy to fall under Portland's charm as a rider. A big reason for Portland being bike friendly is the Bicycle Transportation Alliance. For the past twenty years the BTA has been working to promote bicycling in our state with policy, education and local advocacy.
Next week they are holding a drawing for their fall fundraiser—grand prizes being a Moots 29-er or a 'Cross bike, compliments of Moots and Cyclepath. Moots are friends and great partners in the Rapha Continental, who are making beautiful titanium bikes in Steamboat, CO. Cyclepath is a terrific high-end shop that is run by a couple of talented riders named Bill and Josh who have a real passion for riding anything so long as dirt is involved.
For $20 and with a stroke of fortune, you could have yourself a new custom Ti dream bike. Enter to win online.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.