We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Feed My Ride
While in London last month the opportunity arose to stop by the bicycle shop-cafe Look Mum No Hands. Any number of reasons could be used to visit their location —fantastic coffee, great food, a bicycle workshop and outdoor bike parking to boot. However, an overhead display of musettes titled Feed My Ride instantly catches the attention. The collection was put into motion by Progress Packaging who included a design by Rapha as part of the project with the bag above.
There was another one titled 'Freddie Merckx' - a standout favorite. For one because of its association with The Great One, but also because of its link to someone else. Just this morning a tweet went out from our good friend and Rapha Continental rider Joe Staples about his association with the designer of the bag, one Harry Woodrow. Turns out that Harry was the best man at Joe's wedding and aside from great taste in musettes, has great taste in friends as well. A small world this bicycle makes.
If you get a chance to stop by Look Mum No Hands - on the way out the door the large posters hanging above the bike parking may catch your eye with their bright pink borders. These vintage cycling photos are touting Herbie Sykes' new book Maglia Rosa, which is just one more reason to visit.
See all of the Feed My Ride Musettes.
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling