We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Feed My Ride
While in London last month the opportunity arose to stop by the bicycle shop-cafe Look Mum No Hands. Any number of reasons could be used to visit their location —fantastic coffee, great food, a bicycle workshop and outdoor bike parking to boot. However, an overhead display of musettes titled Feed My Ride instantly catches the attention. The collection was put into motion by Progress Packaging who included a design by Rapha as part of the project with the bag above.
There was another one titled 'Freddie Merckx' - a standout favorite. For one because of its association with The Great One, but also because of its link to someone else. Just this morning a tweet went out from our good friend and Rapha Continental rider Joe Staples about his association with the designer of the bag, one Harry Woodrow. Turns out that Harry was the best man at Joe's wedding and aside from great taste in musettes, has great taste in friends as well. A small world this bicycle makes.
If you get a chance to stop by Look Mum No Hands - on the way out the door the large posters hanging above the bike parking may catch your eye with their bright pink borders. These vintage cycling photos are touting Herbie Sykes' new book Maglia Rosa, which is just one more reason to visit.
See all of the Feed My Ride Musettes.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC