We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Feed My Ride
While in London last month the opportunity arose to stop by the bicycle shop-cafe Look Mum No Hands. Any number of reasons could be used to visit their location —fantastic coffee, great food, a bicycle workshop and outdoor bike parking to boot. However, an overhead display of musettes titled Feed My Ride instantly catches the attention. The collection was put into motion by Progress Packaging who included a design by Rapha as part of the project with the bag above.
There was another one titled 'Freddie Merckx' - a standout favorite. For one because of its association with The Great One, but also because of its link to someone else. Just this morning a tweet went out from our good friend and Rapha Continental rider Joe Staples about his association with the designer of the bag, one Harry Woodrow. Turns out that Harry was the best man at Joe's wedding and aside from great taste in musettes, has great taste in friends as well. A small world this bicycle makes.
If you get a chance to stop by Look Mum No Hands - on the way out the door the large posters hanging above the bike parking may catch your eye with their bright pink borders. These vintage cycling photos are touting Herbie Sykes' new book Maglia Rosa, which is just one more reason to visit.
See all of the Feed My Ride Musettes.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…