Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Feed My Ride
While in London last month the opportunity arose to stop by the bicycle shop-cafe Look Mum No Hands. Any number of reasons could be used to visit their location —fantastic coffee, great food, a bicycle workshop and outdoor bike parking to boot. However, an overhead display of musettes titled Feed My Ride instantly catches the attention. The collection was put into motion by Progress Packaging who included a design by Rapha as part of the project with the bag above.
There was another one titled 'Freddie Merckx' - a standout favorite. For one because of its association with The Great One, but also because of its link to someone else. Just this morning a tweet went out from our good friend and Rapha Continental rider Joe Staples about his association with the designer of the bag, one Harry Woodrow. Turns out that Harry was the best man at Joe's wedding and aside from great taste in musettes, has great taste in friends as well. A small world this bicycle makes.
If you get a chance to stop by Look Mum No Hands - on the way out the door the large posters hanging above the bike parking may catch your eye with their bright pink borders. These vintage cycling photos are touting Herbie Sykes' new book Maglia Rosa, which is just one more reason to visit.
See all of the Feed My Ride Musettes.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.