We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Favourite Shirts Exhibition: Tokyo
To mark this October’s Japan Cup, Japan's annual race featuring top Pro Tour riders, the Paul Smith shop in Shibuya, Tokyo is hosting an exclusive exhibition of classic cycling jerseys. Hosted in conjunction with Rapha, the show will feature Rouleur prints and a selection of Rapha products. The show runs from this Friday until Sunday 25th October.
Favourite Shirts Exhibition
Paul Smith Shibuya
6-18-13 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku,
Shirts photo by Taz Darling.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC