We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Favourite Shirts Exhibition: Tokyo
To mark this October’s Japan Cup, Japan's annual race featuring top Pro Tour riders, the Paul Smith shop in Shibuya, Tokyo is hosting an exclusive exhibition of classic cycling jerseys. Hosted in conjunction with Rapha, the show will feature Rouleur prints and a selection of Rapha products. The show runs from this Friday until Sunday 25th October.
Favourite Shirts Exhibition
Paul Smith Shibuya
6-18-13 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku,
Shirts photo by Taz Darling.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries