[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Falling Leaves Ride – Basel
Words by Dirk Kaufmann
Only a week after the pro peloton rides the last ’Monument’ on this year’s race calendar - the Giro di Lombardia - the Mobile Cycle Club travels to Basel to join up with Obst & Gemüse for a Swiss interpretation of the Race of the Falling Leaves. Discovering the scenic beauty of the Jura Mountains, we will traverse rich woodlands, climb jurassic limestone peaks and enjoy the magical range of autumn colours.
Rapha and Obst & Gemüse are particularly delighted to announce that Swiss cycling legend Fritz Gallati will join us. There will also be films and music, the bar being open until late. Sunday morning starts with a brunch at 10am and coffee being served by the MCC crew. Moreover, you are able to test-ride Obst & Gemüse’s new cargo bike fleet and try on Rapha’s City Riding range until 4pm.
Saturday 6th October
- 9am - late: Rapha Autumn/Winter range presentation
- 2pm: Ride of the Falling Leaves (relaxed group ride)
- 7pm: Hot soup and cold beers
- 7.30pm - late: Evening programme with Fritz Gallati, cycling movies & much more
Sunday 7th October
- 10am: Brunch & coffees
- 10am – 4pm: Test-ride cargo bikes & Rapha City Riding range presentation
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…