We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Faces of Hell Competition
Faces of Hell Photo Competition
In the build up to the 2011 Paris-Roubaix, the Hell of the North, we're launching a photo competition to see who can represent the glory and suffering of the world's greatest one day race.
How to enter
To enter the competition please join the official Rapha Facebook page. Simply upload photo portraits that show 'cycling hell' on our Facebook wall. Pictures can be of yourself or riding friends/rivals. The most distraught and emotional faces will be in with a chance of winning a grand prize of Rapha Paris-Roubaix Challenge kit and a copy of Timm Kölln's The Peloton, with four runners-up also receiving a copy of The Peloton.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX