[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Exclusive: Rapha to launch riding holidays
Today sees the launch of the 2010 Etape du Tour route. The historic stage from Pau to the Tourmalet is bound to get the blood racing. But, if you're starting to plan your riding targets for next year, you might prefer to take on an even greater riding challenge with Rapha.
In 2010, after much planning and development, Rapha will make its first foray into the world of organised travel. For Rapha, riding the most beautiful and historic roads of Europe is cycling nirvana. Based on our own experience, we have now developed a series of six day riding expeditions that take in the most magnificent and epic routes that road cycling has to offer.
Three Rapha Randonnee routes will be available from May to September 2010 for small groups of 15 customers. Full details of the trips will be published on the Rapha website on November 17th. If you have a week to spare next year and are looking for the ride of a lifetime, Rapha will have the perfect route for you in 2010.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS